Azadi Square, Tehran
This structure was constructed in the year 1350 (1971), during the reign of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi in west of Tehran (at the entrance to Tehran - Karaj special Road) on a piece of land with an area of 50,000 sq. m. At the same time a museum had also been constructed in the same building. The basement of the tower encompasses 400 sq. m. and the tower is 45 m. high from ground level.