Pars Museum, Shiraz
The Kolah Farangi pavilion located in the midst of the Nazar Garden in Shiraz, was converted to a museum in 1852 and was restored in 1901. In this museum eleven paintings by Aqa Sadeq, a well known artist of that time, is on display. The building is composed of a central hall with a dome and four alcoves. In the eastern side, Karim Khan Zand was originally buried. Valuable objects can also be seen in this museum.