Baq-e-Ferdows Edifice (Tajrish), Shemiranat
This edifice due to its glorifying beauty was known as Baq-e-Ferdows or Garden of Paradise. It was constructed by Haj Mirza Aqasi during the reign of Mohammad Shah Qajar in 1264 AH. This large three storeyed edifice is approximately 20,000 sq. m. in area, with its gable-roof, doors and windows made of wood and adorned with colorful glasses.