Dutch (Holandiha) Castle, Khark Island
This castle is located in the north east of Khark Island. In the year 1748 AD. contemporary to the period of the Safavid reign and the Afqani conquests in Iran, the Dutch gave up their trading center in Bandar Abbas and transformed this center to Khark Island. Hence the construction of this castle is attributed to Baron Kenep Hawsen.